Tuesday, February 15, 2011

GaGa Talks Comparisons To Madonna On "Leno" (VIDEO)




LOVE THIS GAL!!! I really do.....

Lady GaGa sat down with talk show host Jay Leno after debuting her highly anticipated new single "Born This Way" at the GRAMMY awards!

The international pop star disclosed that the music video “will be out very soon”, she’ll be taping a HBO special for her tour (YIPPPPEEE!!!!), and lastly she discussed the comparison of her single to Madonna's "Express Yourself":
There is really no one that is a more adoring, and loving Madonna fan than me. I am the hugest fan...personally and professionally. And the good news is, I got an e-mail from her people and her sending me their love and support on behalf of the single. If the Queen says it shall be, then it shall be.
My gal!

No comments:

Post a Comment