Thursday, February 17, 2011

New Music Video: Britney Spears "Hold It Against Me"



IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yall know I LOOOOOOVE me some Britney (with her country-bumpkin, bad weave wearing azz), so without further adieu here is the premiere of her newest video "Hold It Against Me".

Even though they had about 19,348 teasers, I still had no idea that the vid would turn out the way it did! In my opinion, the video is CLASSIC Britney: visually innovative, over the top costumes, packed with lots of dancing!

I'm a FAN!!!!!!!!!! 

My only negative about the vid is that Brit-Brit isn't the dancing machine that she used to be...she often appeared stiff in some of the moves.

But nonetheless, the video still ranks high on Brit's all time best videos! Of course....this is all Flash's opinion!

So...what are your thoughts, Dancers? Are you feeling it?

No comments:

Post a Comment