Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sia: "Beyonce Album Almost Finished"


The "stans" are getting excited (myself included)!!!

Singer-songwriter Sia is speaking out about working with Beyonce Knowles, and also putting the finishing touches on her latest album!!! According to Sia, B only has one track to go. PRAISE 'EM:
Discussing her desire to work with the 'Crazy In Love' star, she told MTV: "So I just said to all the producers, writers, everyone, help me make this happen.

"[Producer] Diplo e-mailed me and said, 'Where are you in the world right now? Would you be interested in flying to New York? I'm writing with BeyoncĂ©', and I was like, ‘Yesss!’.”

Asked how she rated her chances of making the final album track listing, she revealed: "Well, there's only one song left for this album, so I probably won’t get on this album, but hopefully the next one. That’s my dream, that’s my goal."

I am truly loving all of the GIRL POWER - Britney, GaGa, Beyonce - in music lately! Let the TAKEOVA begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment