Thursday, February 10, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens Gets Slippery And Wet In "DETAILS" Mag!


Ummmmm...how old is this gal....13? Those naked pics that leaked of you a few years ago didn't teach you to keep your clothes on, eh? Ahhhh, HELL....I'd take my clothes off too if my body was like this!

Former Disney star (it's always the sweet and innocent ones) Vanessa Hudgens gets semi-naked and wet for her feature in the new DETAILS magazine. 

In the interview Hudgens shared, "I'm excited. I get excited. I'm, like, a very hyper, energetic, crazy type of crazy. I have a lot going on. Always. I'll dance on a table sober."

*blank stare* Girl....cool it! 

On Zac Efron: “We’re still friends. Who knows what the future will bring. We’re figuring this out.”

The real question is, are you still bangin' Zac? Because I would....

More flix under the break......


 
 

Keeping in line with one of my mantras: "giving credit where credit is due"....the girl is GORGE!


No comments:

Post a Comment