Buckle up, Dancers....this is gonna be a good one!!!!
In your latest installment of WRETCHED VH1 reality shows, we now have the trailer for "Love & Hip Hop" starring Swizz Beatz’s ex Mashonda, Jim Jones‘ girlfriend Chrissy Lampkin, Fabolous‘ girl Emily Bustamante, the former first lady of G-Unit Olivia, and Somaya “Boss” Reece.
In the above clip, there is LOTS of drama...let me tell ya!
Here's a breakdown:
- Mashonda is surprisingly quiet in the trailer and doesn't talk much about Swizz Beatz or Alicia Keys (SHOCKING). But let's not hold our breath.
- Emily Bustamante does some crying and questions whether or not Fabolous is faithful to her. Will she stick it out, or move on! I'm guessing she's in it for the long run!
- Jim Jones' girl Chrissy seems to be involved in a lot of DRAMA with her boyfriend's mom (who she has an exchange of words with) and also castmate Somaya. Oh yeah, she proposes to Jim Jones also...will he say yes?
- Olivia tries desperately to get back into the music business after losing it all. She also bumps heads with Somaya.
- And last but not least we have Somaya Reece (hey...that rhymed). I have to admit, I don't know much about her story other than she was involved with rapper Joe Budden recently and wants to become a female rapper. She must be the "NeNe Leakes" of the group as she is seen getting into lots of arguments with her female co-stars.
PS - Ummmmm, did Jim Jones momma's voice scare the shyt outta yall too? Oh okay, just checkin....