Saturday, March 26, 2011

Bobbi Kristina In Talks For Her Own Talk Show???


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I sense disaster with this.

RadarOnline is reporting that Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown's only child together Bobbi Kristina, may be getting her own reality show. All on the heels after those highly publicized photos of her allegedly snorting cocaine surfaced, I would urge them NOT to do this! Seriously....

“PS EVERYONE ! Guess what ?! _ we are currently in the process of meetings about starting my very OWN! RealityShow!!” she wrote on Twitter.
“The world needs 2know me 4who I REALLY am_ U all will get 2see my everyday living_ walk with me thro startin my career. . EVERYTHING,” she signed with happy faces.

“I would only want to do this reality show so THEWORLD can know me for me. The GodFearing_Young classy_outgoing_silly_ REAL women iAm.”
I HATE when people refer to themselves as "classy". SEAT, please....

I still think this is a bad idea, even though I would watch faithfully. But DO YOU, tho....

PS - Why does she write with those underscores ("_")??? SEAT, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment