Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Britney Spears Is FIERCE And SEXY For "OUT" Magazine!!!


I think this magazine ppread is the best I've seen Britney Spears in, in a very long time!!! MAJORLY FIERCE!!!

Gearing up for WORLD DOMINATION in anticipation of her new studio album Femme Fatale, due in stores this month, Britney is the new cover girl for OUT magazine's April 2011 cover, the first-ever “Ladies We Love” issue. It's also a a dual cover which will feature Madonna next Monday, March 14th.

Check out more flix of the spread along with excerpts under the break....


What is the worst advice a record executive ever told you?
Someone once told me that the "…Baby One More Time" video should be me as a superhero fighting a giant robot monster.  

How would you feel if one of your sons turned out to be gay?
I love my boys no matter what.

Do you listen to your contemporaries’ music?
Yes. I love Gaga and Rihanna. Rihanna’s "S & M" is awesome.

  
Which song from the last 10 years do you wish you had recorded?
Eminem and Rihanna’s “Love the Way You Lie.”

What is the dumbest, most ridiculous rumor that has been printed about you?
That I was an alien.

What is the rumor that hurt the most?
That I had died in a car accident.

What women (living or dead) could make you think twice about your sexuality?
I only have eyes for men.

Tell it, Brit-Brit!!!

YAAAASSSSSS, Lawwwd!!!
The best part of being famous is...
Being able to reach people and hopefully make them happy.

The worst part of being famous is...
Giving up your privacy.

How do you feel about plastic surgery?  
When it’s time to pull and tuck, I’m sure I will consider it.

I first learned about sex...
When I was 12 years old. From my mom. I was confused and disgusted.

You’ve been married twice -- once for only 55 hours. How do you feel about gay marriage?
I think everyone should be treated equally.

Lady Gaga is...
Unique.

Christina Aguilera is...
Truly talented.

Britney Spears is...
ME!

I HEART this woman! I really do....

Images: OUT magazine

1 comment: