Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Kate Hudson Is Platinum Blonde For British VOGUE Cover!


LOVE LOVE LOVE this cover!!!! Beyond GORGE.....

Oscar winner Kate Hudson deubts a new platinum blond pixie cute on the British cover of VOGUE magazine for their April 2011 issue.

In the issue, Kate opens up about her divorce from director Sam Mendes:
"Experiencing those moments of being alone... is a very weird flooring and exposing position to be in when you're just not used to it. But I've never been lonely. And with my kids...that remains the case. But to be in this place where I can say I really like this space. I really need to not have anyone around. It's a surprise to discover that I like being on my own."
Good for her! More flix of the spread under the break....


Yaaaasssss!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYTHING!

Images: VOGUE (UK)

No comments:

Post a Comment