Thursday, March 31, 2011

Nicki Minaj: I'm Not Bisexual!


Of Course Not....you're GAY, chiiile!
Rapper Nicki Minaj has spoken out to deny reports she is "openly bisexual", insisting the rumours are "definitely not true".

The Your Love hitmaker has been dogged by speculation about her sexuality after she joked about enjoying a threesome with singer Cassie and model/actress Lauren London last year (10).
The gossip was fuelled by a U.S. report suggesting she is "openly bisexual" and now she's decided to silence the rumours.

She tells rock magazine Q, "That's definitely not true... I guess some people are thrown off by me embracing gay culture. But I don't feel the need to explain that. Unless someone asks me a specific question."
Emkay, Nicki! I mean, you don't hear Flash going around rapping about threesomes with Cassie and Lauren London, do you? Ya know why? Because straight people don't rap/sing, etc about having "relations" with the same sex.

Girl, SEAT!

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment