Monday, April 11, 2011

Coupled Up: Khloe And Lamar!


*clap for 'em, Dancers!* WHY, you might ask? Because these two are believable! And I (being one of the biggest skeptics in the world!) actually believe they are genuine! *shrug* I've conceded...they are one of my fave couples!

Celebrating the premiere of their new reality show, Khoe and Lamar, last night the famous reality TV/sports couple were spotted exiting Katsuya after a romantic dinner together. 

Did you guys watch the show? It was believable...I must say that! They seem truly in love...cute! I'd put $$$ that they are in it for the long run!

*WHO AM I? Is this Flash talking?*

More of the couple under the break...


 
 
Khlo-Money, blue jeans coupled with blue Louboutins? Too much....

Images: INF Daily


1 comment:

  1. Yes i think ther are in it to win it and i am not just saying that b/c I am TEAM Odom but i belive them. How special was that when Rob walked out like a lil bitch and they changed their plans. Lamar know how it feels to be disappointed by family and he didnt want Rob to feel that way. Now how can you NOT love the ODoms

    sidebar: Lamar look just like his Father DAYYUM, O and his father sounded like a straight phine on the phone when Lamar called Him

    OK im done cause i can continue on forever about these two.

    ReplyDelete