Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Gwyneth Paltrow Named The New Face Of "COACH"


Ummmmm, well that's good. But, who really wears COACH? *runs and hides*
She continues to expand her resume, and the latest title for Gwyneth Paltrow is brand ambassador for the new Coach international campaign. The “Shakespeare in Love” star will appear in a print, digital, and outdoor ad series shot by Peter Lindbergh to debut this fall and next spring. Paltrow told press, “I grew up in New York City and I’ve always thought of Coach as the quintessential New York brand. I’ll never forget getting my first Coach bag.” Reed Krakoff, the president and executive creative director for Coach says he chose Gwyn because she was “a natural choice.…She embodies the spirit, energy and elegance of the Coach brand.”
Sorry if I've offended anyone. (not really....)

Source

1 comment:

  1. u dead wrong for that lol i wld wear one lol

    ReplyDelete