Saturday, April 9, 2011

Jennifer Aniston Covers "Red" Magazine + Talks Relationships And MORE!


Always been a HUGE fan of Jennifer Aniston! Especially after the way she handled her marriage falling apart with Brad Pitt...with such class and grace. Don't think we forgot about it, Angelina...your karma hasn't struck yet!

Now, the highly popular actress looks charming on the cover of RED magazine where she shares her thoughts on dating, friendships and more!
On the attention surrounding her personal life:
“I’m not a big fan of dating. I have dinner with male friends and it’s instantly, ‘that’s the new man.’ The phone is ringing off the hook from your publicist saying, ‘Did you have dinner with so and so?’ and it’s, ‘Yes, I did and no, I’m not.’ So you sort of just meet people.”
On her ideal weekend:
“With your nearest and dearest. You know me, I always love a little beach getaway. I’m a creature of habit and I just love the sound of the ocean. A place where you can go and throw it all away.”
On friendship:
"Where would you be without friends? The people to pick you up when you need lifting? We come from homes far from perfect, so you end up almost parent and sibling to your friends -- your own chosen family. There’s nothing like a really loyal, dependable, good friend."
She's such a gem!

No comments:

Post a Comment