Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Kristin Cavallari And NFL Beau Are Engaged!


WELP! That didn't take long, eh?
Hills star Kristin Cavallari (24) and beau of just eight months Jay Cutler got engaged over the Easter weekend, a source confirms
8 months? *side-eye*
"She is so excited and completely blind-sided," says the insider, who adds that the Chicago Bears quarterback, 27, popped the question while the duo was on vacation in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. "They've been celebrating all weekend; Kristin told her girlfriends; Kristin told her girlfriends on Monday."
I'm gonna issue my obligatory "CONGRATS" to this Post, but let's face it....I wouldn't bet my balance in bank account that this will last. I'm hopeful, but eh.....

At 24 I was in NO WAY prepared for a lifelong commitment such as marriage, but Hey...that was Flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment