Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Lady GaGa Gets Emotional In HBO Concert Sneak Peek (VIDEO)!



Awwwwww, don't cry GaGa!!!

I love viewing moments like these when celebs are their TRUE SELVES, stripped down and not putting on any fronts.

In the above sneak peek of Lady GaGa's upcoming HBO special, Lady Gaga Presents The Monster Ball Tour at Madison Square Garden, the MEGA superstar reveals that sometimes she "still feels like the loser kid in High School." NOT EVEN!!!
“I just sometimes feel like a loser still, you know? It’s crazy cause we’re at the Garden but I still sometimes feel like a loser kid in high school.”

“I just gotta pick my sh-t up, gotta pick myself up, and I have to tell myself I’m a superstar every morning so that I can get through this day and be for my fans what they need for me to be … I cannot be destroyed and I will not be destroyed.”
I find it so fascinating that one of the biggest superstars in the world often doubts herself! *sigh* Just goes to show you that no matter how much fame and money a person has, we still hurt and feel insecure at times.

Mother Monster should be proud of her life and all that she has accomplished. For whatever reason, she was CHOSEN! And doing a great job, might I add!

Be sure to check out GaGa's HBO special when it airs May 7th at 9 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment