Thursday, April 28, 2011

SISTER, SISTER.....Kourtney And Khloe Are Gym Buddies!


Ummmm, I'm sure it's quite warm in the Los Angeles area, right? Then why on God's green earth are we rocking Uggs, ladies? STINKY...I'm sure.

Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian were spotted leaving the gym in sunny Los Angeles yesterday. In related news, Khloe opened up to US Weekly about her weight insecurities (I have NO IDEA why she has these insecurities, but alas....) and her feeling "massive" (her words...not mine) whenever she poses next to her small and petite sisters.
"They are 5-foot and 5-foot-2, so I look massive next to them. Everyone expects me to be 9 feet tall and weigh 200 pounds [when they meet me]."

The 26-year-old added that her battle with size first began when her mom, Kris Jenner, filed for divorce from her late father, Robert Kardashian Sr., revealing, "My brother [Rob] and I were always heavy. They gave us food to keep us comforted. All we did was eat crap."

Am I the only one who thinks this girl isn't heavy??? I've seen HEAVY! And this ain't it! There are a lot of insecurities there that go past food/weight etc. with Khloe.

More flix under the break.....


 Why ya hiding, Khloe?!?!

 Snoozefest....
 
Kim was also seen hitting the gym with her NBA beau Kris Humphries yesterday. I hear they spent Easter together with Kris' family in Minnesota. Kim? Minnesota? HA! I'm sure she was counting the days to get outta there...

Images: GinsburgSpaly

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE KHLOE and i dont know why she think she is fat. i agree Flash her insecurities are much deeper than her weight but i think Lamra is gonna help her with that. he handled her meltdown on the show so well i even appreciated it lol
    TEAM ODOM

    ReplyDelete