Friday, April 1, 2011

YAAAASSSSSS, Lady Lively!!!


Seriously, does it get any better than Serena van der Woodsen aka Blake Lively??? If you answered yes, you're clearly delusional! YEAH, I said it!

Gossip Girl Blake Lively had a very busy day yesterday as she was spotted again accepting the Breakthrough Performer of the Year award at the CinemaCon awards ceremony in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Blake was on hand earlier  at a presentation for her new film with Ryan Reynolds "The Green Lantern", to which she spoke of: “Every job I’ve done has been a passion project for me. I’ve never done anything because somebody told me I should. It’s been something I’ve connected with and loved.”

Blake looks absolutely DIVINE in a red open back Marchesa dress from the 2011 Fall collection with red and black Helena pumps by Brian Atwood.

More flix under the break....


 
 
 
 
 Purrrdy! The NEW Sarah Jessica Parker.....
 

Images: Getty Images


No comments:

Post a Comment