Friday, May 27, 2011

Kris, Kourtney And Khloe Speak On Kim's Engagement (VIDEO)


While plugging and promoting away for their upcoming season of Keeping Up With The Kardashians (premiering in June), Kris, Kourtney and Khloe took the time out to share their excitement for Kim's engagement to Kris Humphries.

Kris recounts how it all went down (horses, glitter, giraffes and all...YES, giraffes) and how Kris asked for Kim's hand in marriage.

I always LOL at how the kids never miss a moment to make fun of Kris Jenner when she tries to be 'hip'. Reminds me of Poppa Flash.....have a SEAT old people!

I love me some Khloe, and Kourtney is hilarious with her dry humor! Check it out below.....

1 comment:

  1. I love Khloemoney her and Kourt are SOOOOO over Kim and her fiascos but mommy is right on board

    ReplyDelete