Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Rick Ross Covers VIBE's "Sexy Issue" (I'm Not Kidding)


Rick Ross? Naked? Titties exposed? "Sexy Issue"? What part of the game is this???

My hat goes off to both VIBE magazine (for having the unmitigated gall to put Ross on the "Sexy Issue"....GANGSTA!) and Rick Ross (for not giving a flying phuck about his implants on full display to the Universe).

*standing ovation*

Excerpt under the break.....
Rick Ross and his Maybach Music crew (Wale, Meek Mill and Pill) were interviewed by The Breakfast Club's Angela Yee

Angela:
Have you ever messed with a girl that you were embarrassed about and you hoped no one finds out?

Ross: 
I be sliding through the ‘hood, I can’t lie. I love extravagant exotic women, but I come from the ‘hood at the same time. So if I’m in my Chevy riding through the ‘hood and you see one of those ghetto girls in a hot pink shirt, you’re just like ‘Hey, put your number in this.’ I’m still in touch with the ‘hood like that.

I will NOT even comment on "I love extravagant exotic women"!!!!! What da hell does that women even look like....I'm curious? SMH. You betta be lucky you gotta few coins now, RR.


1 comment:

  1. YYYYEESSSS Titties. my boo losing weight.

    but sidebar:: u like extravagant exotic women WTF that mean slim

    ReplyDelete