Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Is Super Sexy In British "GQ"!


WHEW, Lord!!! You betta work......

Transformers actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is a sure FORCE on the July 2011 issue of British GQ magazine. Mamma is EVERYWHERE nowadays!

Looking absolutely DIVINE in the spread, the former model discusses bullying, among other things, in the feature:
"I was really teased about the way I looked at school. I got teased because of my lips. I got called t*t lips - because I had big lips but no breasts. And then I was called kipper lips. There was this big group of girls who were the local answer to Mean Girls and they would storm the bathrooms shouting 'I'm going to f***ing get you Lips. See you on the school bus."
Jealous azz bytches! I'm sure they're working at their local equivalent of Walmart now while you're on the big screen!

More flix under the break.....


 
 

THAT FACE!

Images: Simon Emmett for GQ


No comments:

Post a Comment