Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Today's Phrase That Pays Goes To...


....Lauren London!
(I want to clear up an speculation) "That my son is the result of some kind of one night stand or groupie encounter with his father. I struggle with deciding when to answer or ignore the constant speculation about my private life, because I feel like that doesn’t belong to anybody but me."
"I met Dwayne when I was 15 years old. I’ve known him a very long time, and we were in a relationship that didn’t make it. We tried more than once to revive it, and we were engaged briefly years ago, but we eventually parted ways. People see the " Lil Wayne” persona and think they know who he really is. My son’s father is an intelligent, loving and lovable person who will always be a dear friend. That is all."
Engaged eh? Innneresting.....

WELP, one thing is for sure. He sure does run through women, and TRUST ME when I say that was said with no shade.

Source

1 comment:

  1. Really Lauren ???? u r just another one of his baby mamas pointblankperiod

    ReplyDelete