Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Interview: Lupe Fiasco v. Bill O'Reilly! (VIDEO)



A Damn Mess!

Chicago rapper Lupe Fiasco was a guest on Bill O'Reilly's broadcast, The O'Reilly Factor, where he was asked to discuss and clarify his remarks about comments he made calling, President Barack Obama "a terrorist". HMPH!
To put it into context, I was asked about a song I did called ‘Words I Never Said’ which addresses terrorism. So the statement that I made which was ‘I believe that the biggest terrorist [is] Obama and the United States of America and it’s foreign policy,’ that was what the whole context of everything was. And it’s really just an expression of me trying to understand critically the society.
Needless to say, neither party got anywhere! The two just bickered like a couple, and no point was made in my opinion.

Lupe, no one said that you couldn't have an opinion about the President and his policies, but PLEASE be prepared to elaborate and articulate on those beliefs ESPECIALLY when asked on TV by Bill O'Reilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment