Thursday, June 23, 2011

Katy Perry's A RedHead...Do We Like It?


Somebody's been hangin' around Rihanna a little too much, I see!

Last week, Katy Perry tweeted:
tonight I dye my hair a different color... Can you guess which color?!
And now we have our answer! Or do we?

According to her tweets, I'm not sure if this is the color she was striving for:
“So I didn’t get to the exact color I wanted from being black for so long,” she wrote. “2get to goal I have 2b GINGER for 3WKS.” Later calling the process an “#epicfail,” she shared, “If I don’t wait 3wks, I’ll end up w/no hair or a #pixie90scutw/abarretteinthefront It’s okay, I’ll get to my secret color(s) soon! #patience.”
What is the damn secret color? Inquiring minds wanna know....

Maybe I need to see it styled and done up! Because I'm not living for this pool shot! And let's be honest, her jet black hair brings out those gorgeous eyes of hers!

What say you, Dancers...u like?

Image: Mavrix


No comments:

Post a Comment