Thursday, June 16, 2011

Spotted: Jennifer Lopez And The Kiddies!

 

Is there anything this woman can't do - singer, dancer, mommy, judge, designer (I can go on for days...)? YES, I understand I'm biased. *shrug*

Jennifer Lopez and her twins, Max and Emme, were spotted on a play-date at Parc Monceau in Paris, France earlier today.

A playdate in Paris? How chic!!!

In related news, it appears Lady Lopez is "on the fence" about returning to American Idol as a judge:
"I haven't been forced to make a decision and I'm glad about that because I'm on the fence."

"It's going to come down to making a choice of what I want to do for the next year. We're not really at the breaking point yet."
Hmmmm. On the fence? I wonder why? It's not like ratings were in the tank. #RichPeopleProblems

Dancers, do you wanna see JLo return to Idol?

Images: Splash

No comments:

Post a Comment