Wednesday, July 27, 2011

RHOBH's Taylor Armstrong: "My Husband Abused Me"


This doesn't surprise me ONE BIT!

RHOBH has been a breakout hit for the Housewives franchise, and of course most of the cast isn't immune to the drama. Now adding to the chaos that is their lives, it is being reported that Taylor Armstrong, who recently filed for divorce from her husband Russell, has been physically and verbally abused by him as well.

The pair's difficult marriage was a highlight of the RHOBH season last year, where Taylor spoke openly about going through a previous abusive relationship. Now, she has decided to let the public know about her own husband's abuse:

"I'm mad at myself for tolerating things I should not have tolerated from the first moment. Allowing this to happen in my own relationship was something I felt very ashamed of."
And how did Russell respond?
"Did I push her? Yes, maybe things happened in the heat of the moment, but it was during a time in our lives that was not characteristic of who we were. This show has literally pushed us to the limit."
Oh Fool, DON'T blame it on the show! Tsk Tsk Tsk.....


Sidebar - Listen, reality stars. If you wanna stay married, STAY OFF TELEVISION. I see a pattern here...


No comments:

Post a Comment