Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Angelina Jolie And That Gorgeous Face Of Hers Cover "Vanity Fair" Magazine!


WHEW!!! DIVINE.....

Vanity Fair did a good job placing this facial shot of Brad's Pitt's main lady....the GORGEOUS Angelina Jolie on their October 2011 cover!

In the issue, Angelina dives into her busy and complicated life along with her career.

Excerpts under the break....



LOVE THIS!

On any plans for marriage and more kids in the future:
“No secret wedding. I’m not pregnant. I’m not adopting at the moment.”

On her partner Brad Pitt:
“He’s been so supportive. But it’s hard to separate the person that loves you from the critic, so I don’t think he’s a fair judge.”

How she wrote the script for her new film:
“I had the flu…I had to be quarantined from the children for two days. I was in the attic of a house in France. I was isolated, pacing. I don’t watch TV and I wasn’t reading anything. So I started writing. I went from the beginning to the end. I didn’t know any other way.”

Images: Vanity Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment