Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Celebrities Doing Good: Mary-Kate And Ashley Olsen Partner With 'TOMS Shoes' In Honduras!



As if we needed another reason to LOVE the Olsen Twins, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen proved yet again why they are at the top of my faves!

The acting/designing duo lent their celebrity recently to TOMS Shoes and the children of Tegucigalpa, Honduras, earlier this summer, delivering TOMS walking shoes to those in need.
“I think it’s really taught me a little bit more about myself and how I can be more affectionate and loving,” Mary-Kate says. “And how putting a smile on a kid’s face is … well, there’s nothing like it.” Adds Ashley, “The children are so special, kind, they’re loving, welcoming and they’re just incredible.”
Although I despise TOMS shoes, this is such a great cause. Just precious!

Check out the video above!

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment