Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Demi Moore, Jennifer Aniston And Alicia Keys Are Beautiful On The Cover Of Glamour Magazine!


I want my cover NOW!!!! Just phuckin' beautiful.....

Hollywood and music's elite - Demi Moore, Jennfer Aniston and Alicia Keys - effortlessly grace the October 2011 issue of Glamour magazine where the ladies are just GORGE!

In the issue, the power women dive into their careers, TWITTER, relationships and a ton of other goodies!

Excerpts under the break.....




JENNIFER ANISTON

On what she looks for in a relationship:
“I would say I couldn’t be in a relationship without equality, generosity, integrity, spirit, kindness and humor. And awesomeness.” 

On not believing what you read in the tabloids:
“There’s not nearly as much stealing and obsessing and middle-of-the-night secret calls to ex-boyfriends and scheming and cheating [as they lead you to believe]. Most of it’s just bull--t, however entertaining.”

DEMI MOORE
On the power of Twitter:
“I saw Twitter as this opportunity to connect with people and actually show a side of myself that is much lighter. And all of a sudden people were getting to know me, and I was connecting with people. At its core, Twitter is about sharing, and I think that in life we never feel better or more energized than when we’re giving
to someone else.”

On what makes her heart flutter:
“I’m an old-school romantic, so I get giddy when Ashton shows me another way of saying ‘I love you’—any little thought or gesture that’s playful or sweet. We leave Post-it notes for each other; some have been sticking up for five or six years! For me, it’s the small things.”

Alicia Keys

On the breakthrough moment she had while in Egypt (it inspired her son’s name too!):
“It was a time of transition. There were certain people [I was working with] who weren’t right. I had friends who weren’t right anymore. I was tired and I had overworked myself and burnt myself out. So I went to Egypt by myself. When I saw what was built there, it made me understand how powerful we are, that we can create anything. And I felt like I needed to create things that were timeless too.”

On reality music shows like American Idol:
“Initially, I felt like it was showing people that to be an artist you’re just supposed to get on TV. But as time passed, and the industry changed, I started thinking of it as an outlet for people who otherwise wouldn’t have any opportunity to be heard. Now I think it’s a good thing. When you’re talented, you’re talented.”

Images: Glamour

No comments:

Post a Comment