Sunday, August 28, 2011

Did Solange Knowles Have A Gun Drawn On Her By Miami PD?


According to her tweets, SHE DID!
I have literally had my last leg with discriminating police! Miami police department will be notified.

A police officer just pulled a weapon on me.... I have done NOTHING illegal, against the law, or anything of the sort.

I am simply tired of police using arrogance, ego and authority as an offense.

I'm only tweeting this to raise awareness. I could have left quietly, but I am sick & tired of this scenario being played over & over again.

I'm ok. I'm safe & sound at my apartment. I'm just beyond frustrated with the system.

It is time to do something about it. I am a mother raising a young black child in America. Im going to die trying!

Been on the phone for the last 20 minutes reporting this incident. Yes, I have the officers name. Yes, I have the location.

Scare tactics don't WORK.
That's just awful! Often times, when things like this happen where civilians believe Police Officers abuse their power, its goes unnoticed and un-documented. I'm glad she is doing the right thing by reporting it!

No comments:

Post a Comment