Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Ed O'Neill And His TV Heauxs Celebrate His Hollywood Star Achievement!


Wait a COT DAMN minute....is that 'Peg Bundy'?!?!?!? MY HEAVENS, she looks FAB! *clap for her*

The legendary Ed O'Neill, the man behind Married... With Children's 'Al Bundy' and now Modern Family's 'Jay Pritchett', has finally got his just due and received  his own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

During the ceremony that took place yesterday in Hollywood, Ed was joined by former and present television co-stars which included his “Married... With Children” spouse Katey Sagal and his "Mordern Family" family.

During the ceremony, Ed made a speech that included:
"As I'm standing here, it's a bit emotional. I can't help thinking that somewhere in the world, at this moment in a hospital, a beautiful little baby girl is being born. And when she grows up she's going to be my next wife on TV, and I look forward to that day. This is overwhelming. I want to thank the fans for being here. No fans, no show, no career." 
LOL! Congrats to Ed O'Neill on his "star"! I mean, who didn't love “Married... With Children” growing up???

More flix under the break....


 
 
 I still cant believe "Peggy Bundy" looks like this now! GOOD FOR HER!

Images: Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment