Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Jennifer Lopez Opens Up About What Caused Her Split With Marc Anthony


I ADORE this woman.....*sigh*

As of late, Jennifer Lopez has been dealing with a LOT in her personal life: negotiating her new contract with FOX's hit show American Idol and now, the end of her 7-year marriage to Latin superstar Marc Anthony.

JLo is finally opening about what led to the demise of her marriage to Vanity Fair magazine and how she wants to move forward with her life:
"It’s not that I didn't love myself before. Sometimes we don't realize that we are compromising ourselves. To understand that a person is not good for you, or that that person is not treating you in the right way, or that he is not doing the right thing for himself – if I stay, then I am not doing the right thing for me. I love myself enough to walk away from that now."
Yes Ma'am!!!

More under the break......


On Marc Anthony:
“I will always respect Marc as a singer and performer."
Ooooooh...shade!
“We actually work great together, and he was always very supportive. Together we could make magic—and we did. He will always be in our lives. He will always hold a special place in my heart as the father of my children.”
Ya know Dancers, sometimes, as hard as we try, relationships just don't work out. I know JLo may have wondered, "wow...this is my 3rd marriage", but we - as women - should never compromise who we are for anybody else. We only hurt ourselves in the process.

Glad she was able to put her and her children first!

No comments:

Post a Comment