Friday, August 12, 2011

MTV Will Honor Britney Spears At The VMAs! Check Out The Promo Vid!

 
I think this is a VERY good idea! Not only because I'm a huge Britney Spears fan (flaws and all), but let's face it....SHE DESERVES IT! Let's not forget how Britney has made us dance and her contributions to pop music over the last 10+ years!

GO BRITNEY!

The VMAs are shaping up to be a show stopper this year! MTV has just released a promo video where Spears pays homage to Madonna, Michael and Janet, whom she calls "the people I've grown up listening to and totally inspire [me]." 
"I'm walking down a hallway and I'm seeing memorabilia of all my performances that I've done in the past," Spears said. "All my dancers are dressed up in my old outfits, which it's really cool."
Get into the vid under the break, Dancers.....





Get More: 2011 VMA, Music


No comments:

Post a Comment