Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Salma Hayek And Her Boobs Cover "Allure" Magazine!


Two things are certain when it comes to actress Salma Hayek: she will ALWAYS give you sexy, Zoolander tease during a photoshoot and "the girls" are ALWAYS on display! And for that alone, she gets a *curtsey* from me!

The hot Mexican actress (44) shows more of her va-va-va-voom side (in YSL) on the September 2011 issue of Allure magazine:
On her famous curves:
“My boobs, they’re not bad, by the way. I’m not complaining about them.”
As you shouldn't, doll!

More under the break....



On her privileged lifestyle:
"I never understood the point of being privileged if you don’t get to have the privileges. Like, people who won’t take their kids to an expensive restaurant or won’t travel with them or make them pay for everything at a really young age. I think it’s important that kids have responsibilities and understand the value of things, but I think it’s great I get to travel the world with my daughter."
 
 
On getting sexier with age:
"As a woman, you should be more at ease with your sexuality when you are in your 40s. You are more self-assured about that part. And that's the way it should be. If you are a girl who cannot walk in heels, it doesn't matter how beautiful you are. If you look like a chicken that's been spiked in the feet, it's not going to be sexy."

THAT FACE!!!

Images: Allure

1 comment:

  1. YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Ms Hayek waist is ZINCHED DAWLING

    ReplyDelete