Thursday, September 29, 2011

Has Jacqueline Laurita Quit "RHONJ"?!?!?


As you all know, Twitter is the land of the messy, immature and confident ugly people. YEP...sure is! So day-to-day, you are sure to get a front row seat to some kind of drama...usually celebrity based.

Case and point, RHONJ's Jacqueline Laurita. The usually quiet and sweet reality star ran off a few tweets yesterday where she speaks ill of the show that made her a household name and even said that she wants OUT. And to make her point even more clear, Jacqueline didn't even tape the Reunion show that went down yesterday. Ut Oh!

See her series of tweets under the break.....



I feel nauseous and feverish. No reunion for me.Sorry guys.XOXO!

Someone( not me) got set up tonight. There are some sneaky people trying to make someone look bad & then play innocent on camera. Sad.

2b honest.I'm tired of the BS &shitty low life people.I didn't know this was what I signed up 4.I have 2rise above&move on.

I can't be part of the Charade anymore.It's unsettling. It's disturbing & against what I stand for. I'm a REAL housewife

I love the blame shifting when someone is caught in lies. Unbelievable

There is no real love there. Things aren't always what they seem. SOME people live a different life OFF camera then they do on. ( ahem)

You'll all see through the bullshit if you look closely enough. I think you all are pretty smart

Ok,I'm pulling back.I'm not going there.I was impulsive.It's behind & beneath me.Too Unimportant.My life is good now.
Hmmmmmmm, so what exactly happened and WHAT is she talking about???

According to People:
"Jacqueline [Laurita] definitely quit. She had to walk away for her sanity." 
WOW!

Cameras are already rolling for Season 4 of the popular reality show now, and last night the ladies attended the annual fashion show for the boutique Posche, a scene of past drama on the hit Bravo show. And I'm hearing lots of drama popped off there.

Meanwhile, Teresa took to her Twitter account last night as well and had this to say:
On my way home... Loooong day. Wow has Twitter gone crazy. Wow have some people gone crazy...

I don’t even wanna go there b/c I don't fight on twitter not w/ fans, not haters, not w/ mean RTs & def not w/ a friend (ahem) or my family!

But the rumors are getting ridiculous. Let’s get this straight: I LOVE my WHOLE family. Would never do anything to hurt them. xx

THIS is exactly why I didn't want my family on the show--people come out of nowhere to try & hurt you. I don’t want my family hurt. Ever.

Breaks my heart that anyone would believe I would be part of something to hurt my family. Fame can mess with your mind. Family is forever.xx

And for the record: I don’t believe MG (Melissa Gorga) was a stripper but I wouldn’t care anyway. (I have lots of ex-stripper friends... ahem...)

She’s the mother of my niece & nephews & part of my family. You’ll see how I defend her in S4. xx
WHAT?!?!? Melissa being a stripper? Wait. I'm lost. And it infuriates me that we would have to wait until next season to get the answer! DAMMIT! And are Teresa and Jacqueline on the outs?

The moral of the story is...STAY AWAY FROM REALITY SHOWS! All money ain't good money....

No comments:

Post a Comment