Thursday, September 29, 2011

Lindsay Lohan Kisses Her Boss, Yall!


Ya know Dancers, I'm not really shocked by the kiss at all. I'm more so surprised at the fact that Lindsay is back on the Penis Train again. Knew it was only a matter of time. Which sort've confirms my fact that Linday was NEVER a lesbian. Samantha Ronson just had a magic vagina. Wonder where I can get one from? I digress.....

Lindsay Lohan was spotted getting all too familiar with fashion designer Philipp Plein AGAIN, this time exchanging smooches with him on a romantic dinner date in Milan Italy yesterday. 

A source reveals to the press that, "Lindsay has been staying in Philipp’s room every night since she arrived. There’s a lot of chemistry there.”

Well Damn! I hope you're getting paid extra boo-boo!
More of the "couple" under the break....

 
 
Classic "Girl Who Has Been Getting Good Dick Lately" Face...I can dig it!

Images: INF Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment