THEY'RE BAAAAAACK!!!! And honey, excited doesn't properly describe how I feel! I've missed these brown gals (Oh, and Kim too), lemme tell ya! With ALL of their messiness.....
Here's a breakdown of the trailer:
- Kim's having a baby with her NFL beau Kroy Biermann
- Sheree and NeNe get into it where Sheree tells NeNe that she needs to get her teeth fixed....LMAO!!!
- The ladies travel to South Africa for a girl's trip!
- Sheree and her ex-husband Bob Whitfield are battling it out in court over child support. Oh, and she throws a drink on him *sigh*
- It appears as if Peter (Cynthia's husband) and Apollo (Phaedra's husband) get into a small verbal altercation. Ut Oh!
- There's a new girl on the block, Marlo Hampton. And NeNe has been rumored to have slept with her husband. LAWWWWWD! Oh, and a verbal fight ensues with NeNe and Marlo as well! I'm not surprised.....
- Phaedra wants to open up a funeral home (VERY smart business move....she'll never go broke, for sure!).
- Kandi wants to go "country" with her new music sound....huh??? And she launches a sex toy line.
- Peter and Cynthia's sister appear not to like each other anymore, and he confronts her over trying to stop their wedding.
- NeNe seems to have taken a walk on the "white side" (if you know what I mean) by starting to date again after she officially separates from Greg. CALL ME CRAZY....but I don't think NeNe and Greg will ever divorce. *shrug*