Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Beyonce Working On A Maternity Line!


And the rich keep getting richer!

Now that she's expecting her first child with husband Jay-Z, Beyonce is designing her own pregnancy line. “All I see now are clothes that are flattering on a pregnant woman,” she tells the November issue of Harper's Bazaar. “It’s been so exciting for me! I love figuring out designs that still make me feel edgy and sexy while pregnant," adds Beyonce, who will release the clothes under her House of Dereon line. She's been filling her closets with maternity clothes. "I've had so much fun with fashion over the months," Beyonce says, adding that she spends "too much money shopping on the Internet." Beyonce revealed that she was pregnant at the MTV Video Music Awards. She admits she tried on nearly 70 gowns before deciding on the red Lanvin caftan she wore. “I was extremely nervous,” she says of the reveal. “It was the toughest red carpet I ever did.” But she's happy she surprised fans with the news. "I didn’t want a crazy picture or gossip story to break the news, so I decided to say nothing and proudly show my baby bump,” she says. “I felt it was more powerful to see the love and enthusiasm as opposed to saying anything.”
Dancers, would you buy into the Beyonce maternity line (of course if you were pregnant)???

No comments:

Post a Comment