Monday, October 24, 2011

Gisele Bundchen Talks Tom Brady, Her Figure And More to British VOGUE!


Brazilian supermodel, Gisele Bundchen, covers the December 2011 of British VOGUE magazine.

Shot by famed photographer Mario Testino, the 31 year old model talks openly about her famous QB husband Tom Brady, being a homebody, that famous figure of hers and more!

Excerpts + her spread under the break....

 
On husband Tom Brady: "Oh, Tom. He's such a gentle giant. I'm so proud of him. When I go to watch him play, I'm like this big cheerleader, jumping up and down for him. I was born such a passionate person. I don't know if that's my blessing or my curse."
 
 On looking out for herself: "People think if you look after yourself you're being selfish, you know. But what Tom taught me - and he is a living example of this - is that in order to be your best, you have to honor your own needs first. If I honor my needs first, I will be the best wife, the best mom, the best sister, the best friend. I have to come first, because then everyone benefits."
On her svelte and famous figure: "Like I tell my five sisters, who don't work at it very hard at all, whatever you put in, you get out. I'm not afraid of working hard at anything, whatever it is."
 
On being a homebody: "I'm a Cancer, see. I'm home-loving. I really enjoy feeling safe, in my own environment, surrounded by the people I love."

Images: VOGUE UK/Mario Testino

No comments:

Post a Comment