Monday, October 17, 2011

GUESS WHO? Name That Booty Edition *sigh*


It doesn't take a rocket scientist to guess who this is.

I'm sad! Peep the answer under the break.....

 

YEP...you got it! It's Christina Aguilera and her leading men - son Max and boyfriend Matt Rutler - visiting Mr. Bones Pumpkin Patch in L.A. on Saturday.

And if Christina didn't think her weight issue, that's been gripping the headlines as of late, couldn't get any worse, her arch nemesis Kelly Osbourne isn't letting off the gas!
“Trust me. I’m a [size] 2/4. That is not a 2/4,” Kelly, 26, said about Christina, 30, on E!’s Fashion Police Oct. 14. Kelly is getting even. “She called me fat for years,” she explained. “I was never that fat.”
SHOT FIRED!!! Again....

Christina is gonna shock the world and be a size 0 next week. You bitches wait and see....

Images: Startraks, Splash, Flynet


No comments:

Post a Comment