Tuesday, October 4, 2011

"Hung" Star Thomas Jane Dabbled In Gay Sex As A Teen


What in ALLLLLLLL the phuck?!?!?!? Sometimes, we should just close our mouths. It's okay to keep secrets, ya know?

In a very revealing interview with the LA Times, Hung star Thomas Jane admitted to being broke and homeless as a teen, and ummmmm....engaging in a little gay prostitution just to get by:
Hey, you grow up as an artist in a big city, as James Dean said, you're going to have one arm tied behind your back if you don't accept people's sexual flavors. You know, when I was a kid out here in L.A., I was homeless, I didn't have any money and I was living in my car. I was 18. I wasn't averse to going down to Santa Monica Boulevard and letting a guy buy me a sandwich. Know what I mean?
Oh My!
You're a lot more open to experimentation as a young man. And for me, being a young artist and broke in Los Angeles, I was exploring my sexual identity. And probably because of my middle-class, white blue-collar upbringing, I would have never had the opportunity to confront some of my own fears and prejudices had I not been hungry enough to be forced to challenge myself in that way.
He then goes on to speak on if being gay is a choice:
I don't know. I think up to a point it's a choice. But I'll tell you what — it's not a choice until you're open enough to experience both male and female sexuality. Until you've tasted the food, you don't know whether you'll like it or not, as my mom always said.
Well alright then. This was a VERY CANDID interview, don't you think?

Listen. I can honestly 100% sit here and say that I am not gay. I don't have an attraction to other women, neither have I yearned for another women. But when people say that they've had sex or "experimented" with the opposite sex, "BUT I'M NOT GAY"....they get a SEVERE *side-eye* from me.

Judge if you want. That's my stance and I'm sticking to it....

No comments:

Post a Comment