Thursday, October 6, 2011

Nicki Minaj: COSMOPOLITAN's New Cover-Girl!


Onika looks purrrdy!

Nicki Minaj is EVERYWHERE nowadays! That's right...continue to strike while the iron is HOT!

And now the Queens, NY rapper is featured on the November 2011 issue of COSMOPOLITAN magazine where she talks about desperately wanting to make it in the music industry and wanting a better life for her and her family!

Excerpts and pics under the break.....



  “It was one dead-end after another. At one point, I was like, ‘What would happen if I just didn’t wake up?’ That’s how I felt – like maybe I should just take my life. I would pray to God to make me famous, so I could buy my mother a huge house.”
What's her hope for the future? “I’ll have hundreds of millions of dollars. I will have put out five albums and will have an Oscar and Grammys. And I will be getting married and, a couple of years after that, [I] will have a bun in the oven.”

DREAM BIG, girl! They come true....

Images: Cosmopolitan

No comments:

Post a Comment