Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Salma Hayek Still Has It On "Latina" Magazine


LISTEN! I am looking forward to my 40s, ya dig? JLo, Halle, Demi and now Salma? WHEW....these women are ON!!! 

Mexican actress Salma Hayek is seductive and FAB in Alexander McQueen on the November 2011 issue of Latina magazine!
On finding her French billionaire husband Francois-Henri Pinault:
“I found a man better than any man I could ever in my life imagine existed. He found me, actually. I wasn’t even looking.”
WERK!
On being grateful that she still gets to act at her age:
“I’m 45, so it’s a miracle I’m working in the first place – especially because I’m not even here [stateside] chasing it. Nowadays I only work with friends or somebody I admire, or on something that is really special. Somehow, just by doing that, it’s the year that I worked the most in my life!”
TRANSLATION: I really don't have to work considering that my man is FILTHY rich! THE LIFE.....
On cosmetic surgery: 
“I have no Botox. The thought of a needle coming to my forehead, it really gives me the heebie-jeebies. So I’d rather put on my creams. It’s fun, it smells good, and it’s relaxing. Am I opposed to doing it later? I don’t know. I want to see how far I can go.”
Love her!

1 comment:

  1. exactly what she was saying FLash ...MFs i aint go to work, dont u know who mu husband is lolololol

    ReplyDelete