Monday, October 17, 2011

Suri Cruise's Mom Covers "Marie Claire" Magazine


YEP, you read that right...SURI's mom.

No shade (but....SHADE): why is Katie Holmes popular again? I'll wait.....
Is it because she married Tom Cruise? Or is it that she birthed the world's next superstar? I'm still waiting....

Sidebar - as you can tell, I'm STILL obsessed with Suri! WHO MADD???

Excerpts and flix under the break....

 “I’m thinking about getting rid of [my mobile phone]. Wouldn’t it be great to have an old-fashioned phone sheet? Go to your office, make your calls, and then continue with your day?”
“I feel ready... for the next chapter of my life. I’m excited to begin a new phase: roles I might have been afraid to play before, places I want to travel to with my daughter. I’d like to build the design business. But not too fast.”
"Being around this business, my daughter is exposed to people with incredible talent, people who are the best at what they do. People I only dreamed of getting to work with as a little girl."

Images: Marie Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment