Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wanna See How Ellen DeGeneres And Wife Portia de Rossi Are Living???


Funny lady/talk show host Ellen DeGeneres and gorgeous wife, actress Portia de Rossi gave us an inside look into their Beverly Hills mansion via the pages of Architectural Digest.

Oh and get this...the house is on the market for a reported $49 MILLION.

*collapses*
"We never had a house when I was growing up. We always rented. But my father would dream, and we used to look at houses all the time. I'd pick out which bedroom would be mine and get all excited. The first thing I did when I made money was buy a house. And then..." Portia added, “Another one... And another one and another one and another one."
That has to be a GREAT feeling!

So Dancers...wanna know what a $49 MILLION house looks like? Get into it under the break....


 
That's a glass ping-pong table....NIIICE!
 
 

It looks VERY comfortable, but $49 MILLION? I guess....

Somethings I
will NEVER understand about Hollywood. I hope she can sell it....

Images: Architectural Digest

No comments:

Post a Comment