Tuesday, November 29, 2011

ANOTHER Sneak Peek: "T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle"




“I got six kids and my old lady depending on my hustle. I can’t make one single mistake. Family is priority number one.” - T.I.

OMGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! This Trailer is HEEEELARIOUS to me.....a TRAIN WRECK if I've ever seen one. I view myself as a nice person -  (EFF yall if you feel differently!!!) so I'll try not to say anything too malicious, but after viewing this, I'm quite perplexed, yet intrigued!

Dancers, here is another sneak peek into the “T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle” new reality show on VH1. In the trailer, T.I. and Tiny, in my opinion, have a regular relationship....nothing too Hollywood to me. Why I would think anything different is beyond me. But I digress....

They deal with the reality of T.I. being home after a stint in jail; rekindling the romance with his wife Tameka Harris (I like Tiny.....with her funny lookin' azz); and re-establishing his relationship with all of his children!

This might be a fave of mine! What about you, Dancers?

2 comments:

  1. UMMM i just want me give a few bullets points about this here clip if I may:
    *that there TI is light skin looker honey, my heavens got me at work thinking bout some thangs
    * that Mrs. Harris is horny honey, she prob raped him a few times his night of arrival and you know what i aint even mad cause she been on idle for a min
    * he said it best he is a very smart guy but he makes very stupid decisions
    * both of them are just as country as they wanna be
    * is lil slim playing booty tag OMG TI he see u doing it so he wants to do it so ima need you to be more discreet
    * is that lil boy rapping about stacks on deck O MY--FAINTED
    * Get naked and get in the bed YEA Tiny, i like it but umm next time make sure the chirren not around lol

    TI is a hot head, i hope he realizes his family needs him and stop being a fool

    Tis All


    *

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bullet points? LMAO! The blog has missed u....

    ReplyDelete