Wednesday, November 9, 2011

George Clooney Covers "Rolling Stone" Magazine!


Look at that man!

Everybody's favorite...George Clooney and all of his DIVINE-ness covers the latest issue of Rolling Stone magazine.

In the feature, the usually private Clooney talks about new girlfriend Stacy Keibler, not being a metrosexual, his immature humor and more!

Get into the excerpts under the break.....


I Repeat....God just shows favor to some!

On his girlfriend Stacy Keibler and some of her tweets:
“She can do whatever she wants. I rarely tell anybody what they should be doing with their life.

On NOT being a metrosexual:
I’m the least metrosexual cat you’ve ever met. I’ve never had my fingernails or toenails done, and I’ve cut my own hair longer than other people have cut my hair. On an awards-show day, I can play basketball, go in, take a shower and put on a tux – it takes me three minutes to put on a tux – and be out the door in 15 minutes.”

Lawwwd! I done got all HOT and BOTHERED all of a sudden!

On his immature sense of humor:
“We think [farting]’s one of the funniest things in the history of mankind. Even the idea of a fart makes me laugh. Saying the word ‘fart’ makes me laugh. I have iFart on my phone. I have remote whoopee cushions. Farts. To me, there’s nothing funnier.”

No comments:

Post a Comment