Thursday, November 3, 2011

New Couple Alert: Mehcad Brooks & George Clooney's Ex Elisabetta Canalis?


Well Well Well! I'm trying to figure out what Elisabetta has between her legs that keeps attracting all of these FINE men to her! WHEW! Is it available for purchase? No. For real.

Actor Mehcad Brooks (FINE....did I mention FIIIIINE? Oh.) and George Clooney's ex and DWTS contestant Elisabetta Canalis were spotted hand-in-hand on a shopping excursion in Milan, Italy earlier this week. The two appeared to be enjoying each other's company quite well as they tried on clothes and walked the streets together.

I am NOT mad, Elisabetta! AT ALL.

In related news, the Italian television personality spoke out about her time with George Clooney and them having a father-daughter relationship o_O. *confused face*
Praising the Oscar winner as "the person who valued my feminine side the most" and "also one of the best people I have met from a charitable point of view," Canalis, 33, went on to say, "he has been a special for me, and very important, just as a father would be."

Asked by Vespa to elaborate, she said, "between us there was more of a father-daughter relationship. I was unable to clarify this up 'til now."
Strange. Dah Well.....

More of Mehcad and Elisabetta in Italy under the break.....





2 comments:

  1. DAMn Mehcad so disappointed that u aint come and get me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bet u his long stroke is amazing (dont judge me, its 7:42am and i was just thinking)

    ReplyDelete