Saturday, November 5, 2011

Ut Oh....Kelly Rowland Made A Boo-Boo? Revealed The Gender Of Beyonce And Jay-Z's Baby?


No, Kelly! Say it ain't so! Did you have a brain fart, my dear?

As we all know, Beyonce and Jay-Z are EXTREMELY private when it comes to their personal life. So when the couple revealed they would be expecting their first child in February, many were excited for the couple and wondered what the couple would have.

Well, Bey's former Destiny's Child group member and BFF Kelly Rowland spilled the beans while at the Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women of the Year Awards 2011 in London this week. When asked by BANG Showbiz about Beyonce’s baby shower, Kelly revealed:
“I have no idea what I’m going to buy Beyonce at the baby shower because Jay is going to buy that little girl every single thing possible,” Rowland said. “She won’t be spoiled but she will be very well looked after. I’ll be on hand for babysitting duties and I’m actually very good with messy diapers!”

“I'm so happy for my sister and her husband,” she added. “They're so happy in this moment right now, as they should be. They've made a little bundle of love; I'm so excited for them.”
Ahhhh, HELL Kellz! I'm sure she meant no harm, but WATCH IT next time hun!

Sidebar -Brooklyn Carter?

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment