Thursday, December 8, 2011

JWOWW Denies Ever Having Plastic Surgery (On Her Face) With Wendy Williams (VIDEO)


Well ONE THING is for damn sure, something ain't quite right about her face! Mmmmm hmmmmm....

While on a promotional appearance at The Wendy Williams Show show plugging her new frangrace, Jersey Shore's Jenni "JWOWW" Farley addressed the persistent rumors swirling around her alleged plastic surgery:
“I want to put it out there. I feel like I should go into a morning show and have a plastic surgeon try and see if I got anything don. I want to prove everyone wrong.”

“I just lost 15 pounds and it was all in my face. That’s what is insulting to me because I was like, ‘What did my nose look like 15 pounds ago?’”
That's your story, eh? Alright...I'll go with it if that's what you want us to believe!

Peep the interview under the break.....






Image: PacificCoastNews


No comments:

Post a Comment