Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Amber Rose Calls Kim Kardashian A 'Homewrecker'???


First and foremost..this is a STAR magazine quote, so yea....take it for what it's worth, k? Good.

It pretty apparent that Amber Rose isn't totally enamored with Kim Kardashian. According to the questionable magazine, Star sat down with the former stripper turned "socialite" (I struggled to use this word to describe her *shrug*) where Amber goes on the attack against the curvy Kardasian calling her a....*gasp*.....HOMEWRECKER, and pretty much blaming her for the demise of her relationship with Kanye West:

“Kim is one of the main reasons why me and Kanye are not together. She’s a homewrecker! They were both cheating. They were both cheating on me and Reggie with each other.”
Well damn, Amber. You're not holding back, eh?
She was sending pictures, and I was like, ‘Kim, just stop. Don’t be that person. I thought at least she’d be woman enough to respond to me.  She never responded. It’s very important that us women stick together and we don’t f**k each other over like that.”
I'm sorry, but I give this story a MAYJAH *side-eye*. 

But all love is not lost with Amber and Kim. Amber credits Kim for helping her find "true love" with rapper Wiz Khalifa after her relationship with Mr. West ended.
“I want to thank her,” she said about Kim.  “Because if she was never a homewrecker, then I never would have met Wiz, and I wouldn’t be as happy as I am now.”
Amber, let me just say this. If you are REALLY happy, then you wouldn't feel the need to give this interview. I'm just saying.

But again, this is from Star magazine so take it for what it's worth.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment