Wednesday, January 4, 2012

FIRST LOOK: Jason Wu for Target Collection!


This is the main reason why Target is responsible for many people ONLY going in to buy toothpaste, next thing you know....they have a shopping cart full of dresses, notepads, lawn chairs, a flat screen TV, etc. TOO MANY OPTIONS!!! I'm not mad tho....

Target is continuing to slowly take over the fashion world by introducing their latest collaboration with designer Jason Wu, hitting shelves at the beginning of February. 

Jason Wu is know for his ultra feminine clothes which cater to the modern gal.
“My goal was not to duplicate anything from my main collection,” Wu told T magazine. “Instead I designed completely new clothes and accessories that reflect my taste and have a voice of their own.”
The dresses retail for roughly $40, while a canvas handbag will cost you $50. Oooooooh! My type of prices!

A couple more looks under the break....



 

Images: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment